Thursday, November 1, 2007

A Voice of My Own

I hate to out Andy and he's tired of me reading over his shoulder.

Just so everyone knows, this is who we really are:

Andy is one Dandy Dancer.
Bill is one big Ham.
Dana is a surefooted Prancer.
And this trip is one big Scam (to relax and have fun) (only joking!).

Thad is never really bad,
Sally doesn't snore,
Ruth lifts us when we're sad,
and Brian, the Brain, is never a bore.

Carol sings like a Lark,
Charlotte cooks up a Storm,
David walks barefoot through the Park
and gets Harriet to keep him Warm.

Larry is missed by Lisle,
and he carries himself with a lot of style,
And me, what can I say, about me?

Janet

We miss you all!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sorry we can't add pictures.





4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi ho, hi ho, it's off to work you go!
And we are not, but it's all good!

A special shout out to Lisle. I may be missing you and your omelets but the kids are getting cheesy, cheesy lasagna tonight so they are thinking your absence isn't all that terrible.

Amy

Anonymous said...

Mom you embarrass me

Anonymous said...

M.

That's my job

Dick said...

Sounds like an incredible trip had by all...
I never went to overnight camp; i think I missed something! Especially if it were with such a great group. Looking forward to all your arrival home and the discussions that will ensue! Sorry not to have responded all week, but I was reading!
Great Blog!

Dick